Enrich your oral health knowledge, get questions answered and find resources with these links to some trusted health education resources and tools.
Oral & Dental Health, Maxillofacial Surgery & Other Related Websites
- Surgical Procedure Explanation, Industry News & Safety Standards, Latest Breakthroughs & Technology
- Videos: Anesthesia, Life-Changing Maxillofacial Surgery, 3rd Molar Surgery, Wisdom Teeth Management, & more.
- Features on Gum Disease, TMJ Disorders, Dry Mouth, Genetics, Heart Disease, Diabetes & more.
- Downloadable Publications & Videos in English & Spanish
- Patient Organizations, Age-Related & Special Needs Information
- Library of Services and Resources
- History of Dental Care
- Oral Health Related Topics
- Educaton & Careers in Oral Health
- Science, Research & Advocacy
- Public Health Programs for Dental Care
- Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) in Dental Health Care
- Resource links to Websites Relating to Oral Health
- Special Section Dedicated to Resources for Oral Cancer: Detection, Risk Factors, Complications, Treatments, Clinical Trials & more.
- Oral Cancer Education & Research
- Diagnostics, Signs & Symptoms
- Treatment Options
- Screening Tools
- Parameters for Evaluation & Treatment of Patients with Cleft Lip/Palate or Other Craniofacial Anomalies
- Speech Samples
- Latest News & Updates from the CDC
- Government Statistics Regarding Oral Health
- Categorized Features by Procedure, Patient Demographics & Topics from A to Z
- Surgeon General’s Report on Oral Health in America
Information on Language & Non-Discrimination Policies
The following documents outlining our fair practices regarding language and non-discrimination are available for download by clicking on the following links: